Posted on | Monday, July 11, 2011 | 1 Commentchild education system is messed?
To me, you often ask yourself like – But how? Is there any secret magic that’s why I see some other Child are doing well in educational result, in sports, in puzzles or quizzes or even in a Marathon race organized by the school but my child can’t? Actually why I am not being able to make my child as perfect as my expectation?
There are lots of reasons behind of the failure of all the attempts you took upon your child. If you want to see your child is succeeding, if you want to see that your child is reading, eating and even playing with joy and fun; then you have to attempt to follow some crucial steps that you usually don’t follow. The steps are given as below-
1. Ask Your Child Why He/She Is Reluctant To Read: It’s a great things that most of the mom and dad don’t do. You have to find out that why your childs are not wanting to read or why he/she is avoiding the today’s homework to do. He/she might have any problem. Or, he/she might like to do other things in this time. It may be. But you have to understand it. Or, you have to know by asking your child. If you just create pressure on your Childs to do the today’s task by ignoring his/her troubles or willing then you are definitely doing wrong. You can create pressure but the ultimate result will be zero.
2. Try To Understand Child’s Abilities: Research said, every student doesn’t have same ability to capture the same knowledge at a time. Sometimes a lesson takes too many times to learn for some students; whereas some other students may need less time to learn the same educational lessons. So, don’t compel your child to read more & more ignoring his/her pains. It’s indigestible. Don’t tell your child that – “I saw some guys who have completed this lesson within 10 minutes, why you can’t? It’s rude. And it’s harmful for your child and weakens your child’s mental health.
3. Childs Like To Moves; Don’t Stop These: Very few of the Childs in this world who are so much quiet in his childhood. They like to moves. They enjoy it. So, it’s not better to use this moving time technically? How? Suppose you want to teach your child how to learn the roman numbers. Well, just scatter several tiny balls on your whole room. And tell your child to pick these one by one. And tell her/him also that, when a ball will be picked, it will be number 1. And later, when the second ball will be picked, it will be number 11. So use their moving habits as a learning procedure. But never stops these to moving. It might stop the growing capabilities (Especially mind) of your child.
4. Give Them Time To Have Rest: Yeah! After completing every home task, they should have to given some time to take rest. And give them the freedom to do anything they want within the rest time. Childs will love it. Hence, next-time when your child will be given more educational task to do, he/she will be spirited by thinking that, If I can do this task properly, a free time will be there for me. So, indirectly the educational task will be completed, even in most efficient and effective way.
5. Let Your Child Know That He/She Can: Research discovered that this kind of inspiration works as a tonic. It helps your child to stand strongly whenever he/she will be in hard troubles. If you can build an invisible spirit on your child that, he/she has enough power to conquer any kind of educational task, then in practically he/she will definitely have the persist to get a task done anyhow. So, don’t blame your child if any mistakes they done or if they fail somewhere, rather tell them that they have the power to conquer everything and next time they will do better. Ultimately the learning skill will be boosted up.
This is all about how to develop a child’s mind to make him/her a educational lesson or task to done properly. Use it practically. I am damn sure, you will get the results you expected.
from : http://online-education-consultant.com